COVID-19 Policies & Procedures – Updated 7-11-2022
CAY values your safety and the safety of our community. Many thanks to all of our students and staff for adhering to our safety policies. We are grateful that we have been able to hold classes and train safely during this time of extra precautions.
We have updated our safety policy as of July 11, 2022. Please read through our policies completely.
- Masks optional – Please protect yourself and your loved ones who are at risk or immunocompromised by continuing to wear a mask.
- We reserve the right to required masks for certain classes as deemed necessary. You will be notified by email if we are requiring masks for a particular class.
- Only students and staff are allowed in the studio.
- Please park in designated spaces as outlined in your confirmation email. Please sign in at the front desk.
- For aerial yoga, blocks, straps, blankets, and a few yoga mats are available for your use. It is best to bring your own yoga mat to class. For aerial yoga classes, hammocks are spaced 6′ apart and you will have a dedicated hammock for the entire class.
- You must arrive 15 minutes early for all aerial yoga classes. This allows the instructor adequate to adjust your hammock for your height. If you arrive late you risk forfeiting the class. Latecomers will be permitted to take classes at the discretion of the instructor. If you are permitted to take class your hammock will not be adjusted as we are not able to adjust hammocks once the class has started.
- For aerial arts classes (sling, lyra, trapeze, silks) students will share apparatus and crash mats with other students during class or with a staff member.
- Showers and changing rooms are available.
- Lockers are available for storage of bulky items (e.g. coats). You may bring your own lock if desired. You may bring valuables into the studio. Please remove shoes prior to entering the studio and place them on the boot tray just inside the door.