224 Farmington Ave.
Hartford, CT 06105
Directions to the studio:
The studio is located at 224 Farmington Ave. Hartford, CT 06105. The building is painted purple and teal and is set back from the road. We are located across from the police substation near the Sigourney St. intersection. There is free, private parking in front of the building. Please park directly facing into the building or in the spaces along the fence.
For Saturday classes:
You can also access the studio from the rear entrance at 17 Niles Street. This is often a better option for Saturday classes with plenty of available parking. Park in the free private parking lot with the community garden in the center. The building is purple and clearly marked #17. The name of the studio is The LivingWell Centre. A receptionist will direct you to the studio.
- Beginner Lyra Series Class (4 Wks) - Thursday, Oct. 15-Thursday, Nov. 5 - 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Introduction to Aerials (4 Wks) - Thursday, Oct. 15-Thursday, Nov. 5 - 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Aerial Cirque/Sling - Saturday, Oct. 24 - 9:30 am-10:30 am
- All Levels Aerial Yoga - Saturday, Nov. 7 - 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Sling Workshop: Crossback Straddle Exits - Saturday, Nov. 7 - 11:00 am-12:45 pm
- Introduction to Aerial Fabric/Aerial Acrobatics - Silks (4 Wks) - Thursday, Nov. 12-Thursday, Dec. 10 - 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Aerial Cirque/Sling - Saturday, Nov. 14 - 9:30 am-10:30 am
- All Levels Aerial Yoga - Saturday, Nov. 21 - 9:30 am-10:30 am